Wednesday 31 July 2013

Bath and Body Works Fall Preview!



I adore fall; it is by far my favorite season. I love the colors, smells, activities and pumpkin spice lattes! Although we still have over a month of summer left, I've found myself dreaming lately more and more about what's to come. So on a recent trip into Bath and Body works, it was my delight to find that they've began releasing some of their fall merchandise!

I needed to pick up some hand sanitizer, so I ended up getting the I love cinnamon buns and I love pumpkin scents. They're also having a promotion right now. With any of their combo deals (3 for $5, 3 for $10 etc) you can purchase their adorable pumpkin candle (pictured above) for only $6. It's regularly $15, so I couldn't resist picking one up!

No comments:

Post a Comment