Saturday 27 July 2013

Quo by Orly Instant Artist Review


When I purchased this product a few months ago, I actually didn't realize it was nail art style. I was going on a trip to Mexico, so I was looking forward to bright orange toes while I was there. So opening it up to find a super thin brush was quite disappointing. I did find uses for it. Although I'm no expert at doing my own nail designs, I did like to do a french manicure with orange tips!

Overall it's a great polish. The color is bright orange**, so much so that that it almost glows in the dark. It is very pigmented, and all you need is one layer. The brush is great for creating designs; I found it very easy to paint on straight lines. You can use it to create an all-over color (as I did in the picture above), it just takes a bit more effort.

I don't think I'll be repurchasing this product, just because I'm not really one for doing my own nail designs. But if this is something you enjoy doing, I'd highly recommend it!

**The color I bought is called Neon Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment