Tuesday 30 July 2013

Product Rave: Conair hot sticks

The back of my 50's-60's inspired hair yesterday

After I took out all the pins - Crazy curls!

Like most girls with straight hair, I love having curls. I also adore vintage anything. Put the two together and you have some of my all time favorite hair styles!

Yesterday I had the opportunity to have my hair done in a 50's-60's style (pictured above). What was used to create the curls? Conair hot sticks!
Conair Hot Sticks, image from amazon.ca

They are the same idea as hot rollers; flexible plastic 'sticks' which are placed in the base and are heated. You then curl the hair around them, and attach the ends together to secure. All together it takes about 20 minutes.

I have to say, I was impressed with how well these curled my hair! It created more and longer lasting curls than I've ever been able to create. The best part? The price! For about $12, you too can be creating your own fabulous vintage hairstyles in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment