Tuesday 12 November 2013

Copper Chic

Maybelline Eyestudio in Copper Chic

Over the weekend, I was browsing through the makeup section at the drugstore. I came across this gorgeous palette, and knew I had to get it. I've been on the hunt for some new autumnal eyeshadow shades for a while now, and these fit the bill perfectly!


 The palette consists of a champagne highlight, a rose gold, a truer gold and a dark bronze/plum color. Worn alone or together, these are all fantastic and very wearable shades.


This was my first time trying any of the Maybelline Eyestudio shadows, and so far I'm impressed! All four colors have great pigmantation, and from what I can tell so far wear really well. I know I'll be getting lots of wear out of this palette, especially with the holidays coming up!


No comments:

Post a Comment