Friday 8 November 2013

Pamper Evening


Pamper Evening Essential - Leaves from Bath and Body Works

You've had a long stressfull day. Everything seemed to go wrong and you find yourself needing to unwind. How to do it? My favorite way is by treating myself to a pamper evening! What is a pamper evening you may be asking? An evening devoted to treating yourself in respect to beauty and just in general!

The first thing I love to do it run a hot bath. Make sure there's a candle or two, and you have a glass of your favorite beverage (whether that's an adult beverage or not is up to you) nearby. Now's the time to throw in some bubble bath, or a bath bomb. Something to make it smell amazing and your skin feeling silky smooth. I also generally put a face and/or hair mask on while lying in the bath as well.



My Favorite Brand for Drugstore Masks - Freeman

Once I've had a good soak and am feeling relaxed, I move on to stage two of the evening. I like to take some time to give myself a mani/pedi. Then I end the eveing in bed with cozy pajamas, a good book, and a cup of tea. By the end of the evening, I find all my worries have slipped away and my mind is clear!

Next time you're in need of some relaxation, give this a try! You won't be disappointed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment